Irrigation Load Checklist
BEFORE ENGINEERING CAN BEGIN:
- Application for Service – The application for service must be completed in entirety and is required to meet membership obligations.
- Load Checklist – ACEC requests some basic information about the electric load you plan to have at your site. This helps us properly size facilities to meet your demands. Your electrician may be able to help you complete the service requirements portion.
- Site Plan – This is a drawing or sketch of your property. To properly design your new electric service and choose the best path for buried electric cable, ACEC must know ahead of time where you wish to place your meter. Identify as many things as possible. It is important for us to know the location of all existing and future facilities, structures, and other potential obstructions. Clearly mark a meter point at your site for ACEC to measure from. Consult with your electrician or building contractor regarding potential meter locations. If you need assistance in choosing a meter location, an ACEC Distribution Design Technician (DDT) can meet with you on-site to discuss location options.
- All three forms must be received at our office before a site visit can be done.
BEFORE CONSTRUCTION CAN BEGIN:
- The service route must be cleared – a 10-foot wide path cleared of all brush, etc.
- The meter pedestal must be installed and inspected per ACEC’s Service Requirements.
- Any underground facilities must be marked and/or exposed (i.e. trace wire, drain tile).
- All forms, fees, and inspection must be received at our office.
Estimates provided are only valid for the current construction season. If the job is done during our non-construction season (November – April), additional charges may apply.
If you prefer a paper copy, click here to download the irrigation load checklist PDF.