Adams-Columbia Electric Cooperative is a member-owned organization that depends on you to help shape the future of your electric co-op. We’ve made it easier than ever to vote for your Board of Directors. Follow the step-by-step instructions below to learn about our eVote voting option. Below are screen shots from a desktop view. If you are voting through a mobile browser or our SmartHub app, the steps will be the same.
2. Log in or create an account. Contact one of our customer service representative at (800) 831-8629.
3. Click the ‘Vote Now’ button. If you’re on a computer, it will be in the top right corner of the screen. If in the SmartHub app, it will be at the top of the screen.
4. You will be directed to a new webpage for voting shown below. Click ‘Continue’
5. Cast your vote for director candidates.
6. A confirmation page will appear for you to review your selections. Confirm your choices to submit your vote.
After your vote has successfully been submitted, you will see a thank you screen indicating your vote has been recorded.