Because you purchase your electricity from Adams-Columbia Electric Cooperative and you’re a member of this cooperative, you have the opportunity to receive special discounts from participating local area businesses and at businesses located in other electric cooperatives' areas throughout the country. Simply present your Adams-Columbia Co-op Connections card or key-fob at participating businesses and receive discounts.
Use your Card frequently and SAVE!
Specific discounts may change as businesses promote varying specials. Watch for featured businesses in your monthly WEC News magazine or visit this website. You’ll find information about the businesses that offer discounts both locally and throughout the nation!
Click on the links below to discover local and national savings, to receive discount quotes for prescriptions, and to locate participating pharmacy providers.
Discover the Value of Membership!
Adams-Columbia added the Co-op Connections Card Program to its member benefits portfolio in October of 2007.
- We have contracted discounts at over 40 local businesses throughout our service territory on behalf of our members.
- The discounts vary with each business—either a percentage, a set dollar amount, or a free item included with a purchase.
- With over 21,000 discounts offered across the country by the Touchstone Energy network of cooperatives,
click here to search for the national savings that await you when you travel.
- Over 105 national online deals offered.
- These discount savings are available to Co-op Connection cardholders only.
- The Co-op Connections Card Program also includes a Pharmacy Discount Program.
This is NOT insurance. Additionally, a member may NOT use the Co-op Connections Card in conjunction with an insurance program or other discount program on the same purchase.
- ACEC members have saved over $231,000 on prescriptions with the Pharmacy Discount program.